Company is hiring a Vice President, Market Lead for the Risk Advisory and Consulting Services (RACS) to oversee Regional Operations throughout the New York, NY area. The VP is responsible for the business performance of the operations and is the senior level executive overseeing the business locally and throughout the region.
The position will also ensure local market strategy execution, quality control and service delivery for all projects performed within the business that effects the market. The position will also work closely with the four Practice (security consulting, investigations and intelligence, executive/personal protection, and threat, disaster, and emergency response) Lead executives who will be providing support resources and SME, as appropriate, based on the project scope/mission.
At times, this position may also be performing and/or directly supervising Field investigative or consulting operations, projects and staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- P&L oversight and performance results
- Security consulting, investigations and intelligence, executive/personal protection, and threat, disaster, and emergency response with the broader RACS team
- Lead development oversight and business development for market services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Direct and oversee the efficient management of projects and cases to achieve client satisfaction and meet budgets.
- Ensure the development of appropriate case budgets and prepare proposals for clients on case by case basis as required.
- Oversight and assurance of case and project opening, approval/processing subcontractor invoices, billing, and other case related administrative type duties.
- Proposal generation
- Development and proposal of presentation materials
- Communicate effectively, provide verbal briefings
- Collaboration with sales team for potential client proposals, presentations or introductions
- Attending professional organizations for networking and marketing purposes
- Develop and generate expert speaking engagements and professional published works
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in a related field plus at least 5 years' experience in private sector risk mitigation industry, and a combination of 5 years of military, law enforcement or corporate security leadership experience. In addition, we seek the following:
- Possess or ability to obtain appropriate Private Investigative License.
- Previous experience in conducting due diligence and investigative research by proficiently utilizing a wide range of databases. Highly desired skill-set.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player. Must be proficient in report writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including highly effective written and oral delivery
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge working with budgets and financial objectives
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strategic thinker with financial acumen to grow the business while maintaining and retaining current business
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior leadership, peers, subordinates, internal resources and clients
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices and perform employee investigations