The Aladdin Studio Product Marketing Manager is responsible for engaging with our clients and end users as the subject matter expert for data access including APIs, data science, data warehouse, and other techniques to allow investment professionals to build solutions. As a senior member of the team, this individual will serve as a key stake-holder and sponsor as the voice of our clients in the data science & data warehouse related toolkits delivered through Aladdin Studio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop product and business strategy for new tools such as Aladdin Compute including go-to-market product positioning, market segmentation, and a sales enablement strategy.
- Partner with other Aladdin Studio product teams to develop an integrated plan and engagement strategy for related clients and prospects.
- Connect industry knowledge and market trends with user feedback and product capabilities to inform product and customer engagement strategies
- Define user segmentation and optimal feature and adoption targets per segment
- Advocate on behalf of the community by collecting and distilling user feedback to validate and influence engineering decisions
- Provide clear business requirements and liaise with the development team to deliver customer enhancements
- 5+ years of commercial experience working within product management or a similar field ideally focused on a technical product suite
- Strong understanding of product and software development and the ability to work in an Agile environment
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Customer service oriented and experience facing off with clients
- Track record of influencing behavior at various levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment, set priorities, and is able to work independently and in group settings
- Experience with programming, data visualization, notebooks, and/or business intelligence frameworks highly valued