Apply for this job now
USA Research Associate II Scientific
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Job Type
- 13 Sep 2020
Apply for this job now
Research Associate opportunities are now available in Cambridge, MA through Adecco Medical and Science.
Expertise with primary immune cell culture and MLR is essential requirement, as well as experience in immunology or immuno-oncology research setting.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Work as part of a global research team to support immuno-oncology drug discovery.
• Conduct in vitro cell-based assays (i.e. MLR, macrophage polarization, T cell activation etc) to screen and evaluate biological compounds, using human and mouse primary cells and cell lines.
• Work closely with peer scientists and group leaders to execute experimental plans and protocols in a timely manner.
• Document all experimental data and results in electronic notebook with accuracy and timeliness.
• Help maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
• Ensure that all safety guidelines are strictly followed at all times and maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
• Summarize data in an organized and presentable fashion.
Primary Job Requirements:
• B.A., B.Sc., or M.Sc. with 2+ years laboratory experience.
• Experience in tissue culture of immune cells and/or cancer cells is required.
• Basic knowledge and laboratory skills in immunology and cell biology is essential (ELISA, flow cytometry, MSD etc)
• Experience working with biologics (i.e. antibodies) in a drug discovery setting is highly desirable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment on an interdisciplinary team.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize assigned work in order to meet regular timelines.
Shift Start/End Time : 40 Hours a week, to be determined.
Dress Code: To be determined.
Contract Start Date: October 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW . If you have questions or would like additional information, please apply and we can discuss any questions you may have at that time. While applying, please upload a .DOC or .DOCX formatted resume for our review.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit . The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Job Reference: 173885306-2
- Date Posted: 13 September 2020
- Recruiter: Adecco Medical & Science
- Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Permanent