NTT DATA's Client is seeking a UI Developer with 4 or more years' experience of developing, configuring and implementing WebCenter Sites 12c solutions and analyzing requirements and use cases to determine approach and development strategiesResponsibilities
- Drive the design and construction of innovative technology solutions for the client's complex business problems
- Analyze and present various technical designs, its pros and cons at Design Review sessions with all stakeholders and actively participate into discussions
- Assess impact to various product/downstream applications and present needed modifications.
- Facilitate complex design and technical discussions, reconcile differing opinions and drive the decision-making process
- Solution and develop high-quality integrations between 3rd party applications and internally developed systems that satisfy project requirements and align with corporate initiatives
- Translate business tactical and strategic initiatives into scalable and sustainable technical solutions, which are well documented
- Identify tasks and estimate efforts as per project requirements
- Troubleshoot Web site related issues to find and document root cause(s) and propose short term and long term solution(s)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features on the platform
- Research emerging technologies, lead evaluation studies and address organizational opportunities and associated risks
- Four or more years' experience of developing, configuring and implementing WebCenter Sites 12c solutions- Template design, Asset Modeling, responsive Layout, Integration with SSO, responsive design, Mobile Search functionality, REST API,
- Deep knowledge of formulating complex SQL queries and retrieve data for analysis from Oracle database
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of WebCenter Content and WebCenter Portal, Groovy, JSP, Java, HTML, CSS
- Core and advanced Java
- Web Site human factors and usability,Health Care Payer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.