Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel (Hale) is a multi-location, full-service trailer dealership with an immediate opening for a semi-trailer sales professional at its Boston, MA Branch. The ideal candidate is a competitive, hard-working, sales driven individual with previous experience selling or renting semi-trailers or other heavy-duty equipment.
In this position you will be responsible for inside and outside sales and marketing of Hale's complete line of semi-trailers and related equipment. Hale is an industry leading, family friendly company offering a challenging and fulfilling career opportunity with an attractive work/life balance.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Contact existing and prospective customers to promote and sell all of the Company's trailer equipment lines.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and explain product features and benefits.
- Achieve sales and profit goals established by the Company.
- Work with Hale's Marketing and Creative department to implement sales and marketing programs.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and customer needs while recognizing and communicating cross selling opportunities to other Hale departments.
- Resolve problems and provide customer support.
- Maintain customer contact information and communications utilizing the Company's CRM software.
- Interact with customers, vendors and Company employees at all levels and locations as needed.
- Participate in sales and product training opportunities, trade shows and other industry events.
- Comply with the Company's safety program.
- Sales and equipment aptitude is required. A degree in Business or Marketing is a plus.
- Experience in semi-trailer sales or rental, or with other heavy-duty equipment is strongly preferred.
- Must have solid negotiating, sales and organizational skills.
- Must be a high energy, self-motivated, problem solving, team player who is eager to learn.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and present a professional and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to work in a fast pace, dynamic workplace with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have good computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office products and CRM software.
- Able to work flexible hours based on workload.
- Willing to travel as needed to effectively cover the sales territory.
- Must have a valid driver license and past a pre-employment drug test.
We offer a competitive salary and commission program, excellent medical, vision & dental benefits, paid vacation, ST and LT disability and paid life insurance and a matching 401k and discretionary profit-sharing plan. We are an equal opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
If you want to join the best team of trailer professionals on the East Coast, email your resume to .