Kelly Services is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to support a major medical devices company to support in Raynham, MA.
- The Technical Support Specialist will serve as a consultant to customers to troubleshoot problems, document complaints, manage service and repair logistics.
- Must be able to recieve complaints from all sources, directly from customers or internal team members.
- Accurate gather information and document into database, escalate criticl issues to appropriate individuals.
- Perform all duties required by FDA and ISO regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills; knowledge of electro-mechanical products preferred; knowledge of medical devices preferred; MS Office skills.
- Associates degree, 2 to 4 years experience in a customer service role.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.