PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a System Administrator Sr, in Woburn, MA.
- Collaborate with partners to define computing requirements and create end-to-end solutions consisting of hardware and operating system technologies
- Integrate and partner with programs to solve complex infrastructure problems
- Assure a high level of reliability and performance through systems monitoring and infrastructure management
- Respond to online service requests from users
- Ensure server and application compliance with security and performance requirements (DFARS, RMF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
- Install, Convert, and upgrade systems
- Develop, revise, and maintain technical and operational documentation (including procedures) to continually improve our computing environments
- Maintain and grow your technical competence in multiple areas (such as Windows, Linux, virtualization, User Authentication, DNS, NFS, system imaging/build automation)
- Assist in developing the overall performance and capability of your technical team through mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Potential for International and/or domestic travel.
Please note that an active U.S. Dept. of Defense (DoD) Secret Security Clearance is required as of day one of employment, except in rare cases, only US Citizens are eligible to obtain Security Clearances.Required Skills & Experience:
HIGHLY Desired skills and attributes:
- 4 years minimum total professional experience as an IT/DT professional.
- 4 years of experience with Linux/Windows operating systems
- Experience with Active Directory and group policy management.
- Experience with data storage (NetApp preferred) and data backup technologies
- Good Documentation practices
- Experience operating and leading in an Agile Scrum environment
- Must possess US DoD Secret Security Clearance, except in rare cases, only US Citizens are eligible to obtain US Security clearances from the DoD.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to work with and drive team results
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Security+ certification or willingness to obtain within 1 year of employment.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$