PDS Tech is seeking a seasoned Supplier Quality Engineer that is familiar with the Sikorsky Test / Supplier Quality process in Stratford CT
The ideal candidate will support Supplier Qualifications on FVL programs.
- Support and manage the development, coordination and conducting of supplier qualification tests and evaluation of engineering design concepts
- Understand and develop and analyze, reliability test plans.
- Make recommendations of design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
- Compile and analyze performance reports.
Must have an understanding of Supplier component qualification processes and specifically have been exposed to the Sikorsky Supplier Qualification process and norms.
Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering and 20+ years of experience.
Must be able to travel including out of the country.
Knowledge of System Engineering.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$