Boston, MA Description:
Judge Healthcare is seeking a Supervisor, Care Management to be responsible for the daily supervision and operations of the Care Management team including day-to-day mentoring and new hire training.
Facility located within Boston, MA
This opportunity is Full Time & Permanent!
- Assigns work to the Care Management team
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures
- Participates in staff hiring, work allocation, training, performance management in collaboration with the Manager of CM, professional development and related supervisory functions
- Develops strong relationships with providers, community and social service organizations
- Assists with and participates in the planning, development and implementation of CM department specific and cross functional projects.
- Enters data accurately, timely, and completely
- Monitors case inventory and team members' workload and adjusts as necessary.
- Responds to staff issues and concerns and escalates to management as appropriate.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of MA
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2 years Supervisory experience within a manage care organization
All interested candidates please send your resume to or Apply Directly!
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at