AtWork Personnel is an award-winning staffing and recruiting firm and is currently seeking a Staffing Consultant (Full Desk Recruiting and Sales) with experience finding QUALITY talent and clients in the NYC and NJ area. The ideal candidate will provide a superb experience while aggressively sourcing clients and candidates from a variety of industries. Must have experience with face to face interviewing and virtual recruiting. Must be able to recruit high volume and make GREAT placements in a fast-paced and growing environment.
Still Interested? Keep reading to learn more about the role's duties and responsibilities…
● Responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and managing new clients, candidates and lead generation.
● Work closely with clients and candidates to manage the full sales and recruiting process including job order, job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary and benefits negotiation, drug-screens, reference checks, job offer and onboarding.
● Track open and filled positions and monitor relevant recruitment metrics that inform the design of strategies to meet and exceed recruitment goals.
● Conduct in person/virtual interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates and proactively pipeline and hire passive candidates for client positions.
● Identify talent sources and sourcing strategies (e.g., colleges, graduate schools, recruitment events, online job boards, referrals, social media, professional associations and networks) and execute targeted outreach to attract qualified candidates.
● Remain knowledgeable about the talent landscape to refine recruitment processes, share ideas, information and implement best and next practices.
● Assist in the development of proposals to clients and negotiate terms of business and rates.
Think you have what it takes? Here's what we're looking for…
● Staffing Agency Recruiting and Sales experience; Associate/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience
● Track record of consistent and successful recruitment and sales
● Someone who enjoys "hunting" for new business and candidates through a variety of strategies: phone calls, emails, lead generation, networking events, associations, trade shows, career fairs, community events, etc.
● Polished and ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and manage time wisely to deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
● Communicates well with the ability to conduct presentations and persuade others. Experience advising and coaching senior to executive-level clients and candidates.
● Ability to network, showcase the AtWork brand, and create professional relationships through in-person/virtual events and social media.
● Proficient in Technology: Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Payroll, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Lead Generation Tools, and Social Media Sites (Ability to roll-up sleeves and work independently and part of a small, fast paced team
● Full-time permanent - base salary plus bonus and commission opportunity
● Staffing/Recruiting Agency, Staffing Sales, Business Development a must: 2+ years of experience
● Oversees Manhattan, NY and NJ territory
● Remote Work (requires a dedicated office space and reliable Phone, Internet, and PC/Laptop)
● Position works remote until mid-year 2021; Full-time remote offering available for the right, successful candidate
● Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
● 40 hours/week
● Monday - Friday schedule
● Must be flexible to handle issues outside of normal business hours as they arise
Sooo, what's in it for you?
● Competitive Base Pay + Bonus and Commission Opportunity + Uncapped Earnings Potential + Weekly Pay
● Remote Work Schedule / Summer Fridays
● 12 Paid Holidays / 15 Vacation Days / 6 Sick Days / 3 Personal Days
● Healthcare Benefit
● Company-Paid Annual Top Billers Trip
● Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
● Career potential to grow into management role through promotion, based on performance
● Access to industry associations, events and opportunities to attend local seminars and conferences
If you want to be part of growing this firm and making things happen, Apply Now! A brief cover letter highlighting your experience in the staffing industry is also welcomed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are consistently recognized by Inavero as a Best of Staffing Client and Talent award winner, in addition to being recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts as one of America's largest and fastest growing staffing firms and one of the Best Staffing Firms to work for. Grow with us and learn more at
AtWork is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.