Immediate Full Time Opportunity with one of the premier companies in Connecticut.
Our client is looking to add a Sr. Auditor to their group to focus on Global Projects. The position is based out of Hartford with some slight regional travel--not much if at all. Flexible environment and a very forward thinking organization.
Opportunity to manage an array of audits and lead teams for the North America Audit Hub which include US and Canadian entities.
Work on various operational audits - underwriting, finance, regulatory, other corporate functions, exposure to IT audits [they do have IT auditors with specific knowledge within the teams]
Provide support to the Audit Directors and Head of Audit for the organization in audit planning as well as continuous risk assessment as they gain understanding of the business areas and legal entities.
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, or related), Master's Degree is a plus (not required)
- 3-5 year in Internal Auditing
- CIA or CPA designation highly preferred
- Analytical, Problem Solving, and Research Skills
- Familiarity with ACL is a major plus