Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
Senior Financial Analyst is needed for a six plus month engagement. A worldwide leader has requested Robert Half Management Resources supply a consultant to help with month and year end including financial reporting, account reconciliations and analysis, variance analysis, footnote preparation, assist with preparing tax packages and support the external auditors. Also help with complicated invoicing. SAP, HFM and advanced excel are required. Longview tax software helpful. CPA or CMA with seven plus years experience.Job Requirements:
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Year end closings experience highly desired
- Practical knowledge of Monthly Account Reconciliation
- Hyperion Financial Management experience desired
- Proficiency in SAP FICO - Financial Acctg - Controlling
- SAP FICO experience
- Well-founded grasp of account reconciliation
- Proven knowledge of Account Adjustments
- Month end closings experience preferred
- Wide ranging experience with Analyze Variance
- Quality experience with Actual Variance Analysis
- General familiarity with Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
-- Skills in critical thinking and the ability to operate effectively with management
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and influence key decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- CPA or CMA preferred
- 7+ years experience in operations finance required
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.