Sr. Advisory Representative
We are hiring for a Senior Advisory Representative to support the Marsh Northeast Property Team, based out of our Boston office.
What can you expect?
The role includes responsibilities that can provide an interested, motivated and effective colleague with the opportunity to increase their responsibility within the organization.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business
- Competitive pay, full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, generous 401k match AND automatic contribution
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick, company holidays and time to give back to your community
- Employee Resource Groups, which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
We will count on you to:
- Provides support to help clients coordinate solutions, manage accounts, obtain advice and administer plans.
- Ensures customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs.
- Resolves and oversees customer issues surrounding consulting, information, and software services, solutions and products
What you need to have:
- High School Diploma/GED required with a minimum of 0-2+ years' client facing professional experience in business administration, finance, or communications
- Organization, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- P&C license not required initially, but will need to be obtained within 3 months
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelors or associates degree from a college or university preferred
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus; P&C license
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh , Guy Carpenter , Mercer , and Oliver Wyman . Follow Marsh on Twitter ; LinkedIn ; Facebook ; and YouTube , or subscribe to BRINK .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.