Apply for this job now
Social Media Coordinator - 20-04133
- New York
- Job Type
- 13 Sep 2020
Apply for this job now
Invesco Search and Social coordinator plays an integral role in executing paid campaigns for both in US and Canada. Partnering closely with the Marketing, PR, Communications, and Creative teams, our goal is to execute paid strategies for social and search campaigns/initiatives. In this fast-paced and fluid environment this role will be responsible for organizing and prioritizing - balancing business objectives with agility and an innovative mindset to test & learn and be at the forefront of engagement in the social media and search. Working with marketing team including Director of Search/Social Media, Manager for Search and Social, Search and Social Media Analyst and the Social Community Manager, this role will be creating marketing voice behind all social media/search platforms for the brand to drive engagement. This role will be actively involved in strategy, content generation, insights/analyze, community development, and campaign management. Also, this role will assist with defining the social and search experience for Invesco and will work several cross-functional teams, providing an opportunity to build deeper relationships and strengthen brand loyalty.
* Work with the team to develop paid strategies to increase engagement with target audiences and support Invesco's overall business objectives
* Work with the Compliance team to ensure all regulatory requirements are being met internally and externally in both US and Canada
* Under the direction of the Search and Social media team work on paid search and paid social campaigns creation, managing and reporting.
* Collaborate with our search and social agencies to create of new campaigns, inform them of new marketing initiatives, follow up on the creatives assets, manage their performance against goals and report results.
* Assist on KPI delivery and post-reporting on digital activation, with focus on key learnings to set the team up for future successes
* With the direction of the Search and Social media team, assist on improving Invesco's marketing technology by working on different projects to improve Search and Social marketing activations, attribution and reporting.
* Partner with Insights & Analytics and Client Research teams to gather data.
* Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners (example: LinkedIn)
* Based on insights (e.g. competitive audits, search audits) and aligned to Invesco's strategic growth opportunities and brand develop search and social media campaigns with the team's help
* Learn Invesco's approach to social media and search strategies in a way that helps engage new and existing clients and builds Invesco's brand reputation with key audiences and influencers.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing/Communications or related field is preferred.
* At least 2 years directly related work experience in Digital marketing
* Knowledge of financial services preferred
* Enthusiastic self-starter, thrives in fast-paced environment
* Passionate about digital marketing
* Previous experience utilizing Microsoft suite of products such as Word, Excel, Power Point
* Interested in learning about digital marketing tools including Google Analytics, Social Studio, Google Ads, Twitter & Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
* Excellent writing, editing and interpersonal skills
* Good organizational and time-management skills
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams
* Demonstrated ability to be highly creative and innovative
* Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team setting
* Prior experience in customer service, advertising, public relations or online marketing an asset
* Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however, may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
Work Experience / Knowledge:Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Job Reference: 173886860-2
- Date Posted: 13 September 2020
- Recruiter: Genesys Talent
- Location: New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment
- Job Type: Permanent