- Monitor equipment while running to assure optimal throughput.
- Provide line personnel with guidance on how to operate the equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Packaging equipment to ensure minor troubleshooting and correct issues.
- Inform Master Mechanic, Set-Up Mechanic and Supervisor of potential equipment issues/failures.
- Disassemble/Assemble filling/packaging equipment as necessary.
- Set Lot/Batch numbers and expiration date base on customer order.
- Tool must be organized and clean and free of unnecessary parts.
- Keep and maintain working area clean.
- Perform equipment cleaning by dismantle and assemble equipment according to Equipment cleaning SOP in a specified time of execution. Ex filling equipment, transfer pumps, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
Two shifts availability:
- 1 st shift: 6:45am to 5:15pm Monday Through Thursday
- 2 nd shift: 5pm - 3pm Monday Through Thursday
- 4 days a Week
- 10 hour days
- 2 15 minute breaks and 30 minute lunch
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.