MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Consultant will conduct business development and candidate sourcing on a daily basis to build a 360 degree desk of their own business unit.
Michael Page is one of the most well-established recruitment firms in the World with over 150 offices in more than 30 countries. Our North American business has an opening in our Boston office. We are looking for recruitment and sales professionals with relevant experience in Financial Services to join our team. Michael Page offers extensive training, including 2 weeks of training in New York City. We offer extremely competitive salary with uncapped quarterly bonuses. The Recruitment Consultant will enjoy a fast-paced, entrepreneurial sales environment with the backing of a Multi-Billion Dollar International Organization. If you are looking for clear career progression on the back of your own hard work, please continue reading and click apply.
When you join our growing team in Boston, you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunity
Become an expert of your market and connect high-level talent with our top clients.
The ideal candidte to join our business will have:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- 3+ years sales experience, recruitment is a plus
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonuses and Promotions
- Insurance plan
- Career Development:
Robust Training Program starting from your first day
- Clear Career Development Journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
business development sales recruitment