MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role will be part of the FP&A team, heavily partnering with the Director of Finance and CFO on matters pertaining to revenue, profitability and strategy.
Top AM100 Law Firm.
- Maintain and develop financial models in order to analyze and interpret information and understand key underlying drivers impacting profitability.
- Responding to financial and statistical surveys.
- Assisting in the maintenance and management of the firm's profitability model.
- Preparing higher level analyses and financial commentary on key financial indicators for the CFO and Firm Management.
- Playing a lead role in preparing and managing the annual firm budget and quarterly forecasts as well as administering the firm's budget software.
- Ad hoc tasks / analysis as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA / MBA is also a great addition
- 4-6yrs experience in a finance or analytics position (law firm experience is highly preferred)
- Advanced skill level for Excel
- User knowledge of MS Query/SQL is necessary
- Solid understanding of tables and fields in various firm databases.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial concepts, statements and analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Competitive salary
- Remote to start
- Attractive benefits package