Leading Engineering Firm Looking For Senior Electrical Engineer - Healthcare, Higher Ed, K-12, Commercial
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $105,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're an established, yet growing Engineering & Construction services firm comprised of passionate, dedicated professionals. We're an award winning, best of breed firm thanks to our amazing family of employees. We offer a casual, relaxed work environment, long-term growth opportunities, great benefits and a world-class culture. Due to growth, we're looking for a Mid to Senior Level Electrical Engineer to work on a variety of exciting, challenging projects for some of our best clients. Sound interesting? Com Join Us!
If you're an Electrical Engineer with 5-10+ years of experience, then please read on...Why join us?
- Great Benefits!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
- Generous PTO!
- World-Class Company Culture!
- Latest and Greatest Tools & Technology!
What you'll be doing...
- Perform the design of building electrical systems that can include both new and renovated buildings, including power, lighting, fire alarm and special systems.
- Delegate tasks to your team, coordinate work and setup reviews for technical team members. Assist and help develop scheduled and workloads for junior team members.
Travel between Syracuse, Rochester, Binghamton and Buffalo Office, as well as to project sites will be required on occasion.
- Design electrical building systems for our Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Municipal, Industrial and other clients.
What we're looking for...
- 5-10+ years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Experience designing building electrical systems including power, lighting, fire alarm and special systems
- Experience with Healthcare facilities, Higher Ed and/or K-12 and/or Manufacturing is a plus
- Active P.E. is preferred however we're open to EIT candidates that can get PE within a few years
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.