MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Director of Data will be integral to how the business utilizes Data moving forward. You will be a player/coach individual with hands on responsibility. You will also lead a small team of Data Scientists and Engineers. You will partner cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to determine and execute on the company's Data strategy
Our client are a rapidly growing Tech firm here in NYC.
The successful Senior Director of Data will:
- Partner with product, engineering and analytics teams to drive the use of Data Science across the business.
- Drive data vision, strategy, and execution. Define how the business can create additional value through the development of algorithms and other utilization of its data assets and analytics
- Lead an existing team of Data Scientists, Engineers and Analysts and hire new team members where you see gaps
- Hold responsibility for designing, building and maintaining the Data infrastructure of the business
- Work with large, complex datasets and solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Collaborate with all business functions to deeply understand and prioritize data needs to architect for the future of data
- Be a thought leader around all things Data for the business, reviewing current and future needs alongside the Executive Team
As a Senior Director of Data you will:
- Live and breathe all things Data
- Have an advanced Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar fields
- Have managed a team of Data Scientists, Engineers and Analysts in the past and understand how to hire the best talent
- Proven background in Data Analysis, Engineering or Science
- Have advanced knowledge of Data Infrastructure and demonstrable experience with new technologies in the space
- Have a thirst for improvement.
- A chance to lead a strong Data team
- Growth with the company
- Advanced technical challenges