Excellent new growth opportunity with a top firm in the country! If you have a passion for serving tax-exempt accounting clients, this is the perfect career opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a Senior Audit Accountant to play a vital role in the Healthcare Tax Exempt practice group. Level will commensurate with experience. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for contributing to the successful completion of engagements while ensuring delivery is consistent with Partner and client expectations. This role requires the ability to continually learn and use new skills, and to work in a high-paced, changeable client-service environment. Exceptional Benefits, competitive pay, great summer hours and unlimited PTO.
Urgently Hiring-Apply Today!Responsibilities
- Develop understanding of client's business and aspects of client's industry.
- Prepare clear and concise working papers and financial statements.
- Generate reports which identify and address areas of significant risk and evaluate overall effectiveness of operations.
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that positively influence organization's operation.
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Prepare complex client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues and proposals.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Deliver projects/engagements on time, within budget and to client's satisfaction.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Handle and manage multiple priorities, and deliver projects and engagements on time, within budget and to the client's satisfaction.
- Learn the rules, regulations, and code ofprofessional conduct of the AICPA.
- Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA, GAO, and GASB.
- Often must participate in a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Anticipate problems and issues, and keep the senior/manager informed of engagement/project status.
- Comply with firm practice management and quality control procedures and systems.
- Maintain and promote ethical and firm values in conducting internal and external business activities.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting w/150 credit hours towards CPA license
- CPA certification or progress towards completion
- 3+years of experience in public accounting
- Computer proficiency and ability to effectively use firm technology
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours at peak client service delivery times
- Must have reliable transportation, as well as, the ability and willingness to travel locally
- Ability to develop and sustain business relationships for the purpose of increasing the firms client base
- Self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Our summer hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to noon on Friday.
Urgently Hiring-Apply Today! Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.