Senior Applied ML Scientist - Remote/NYC - Salary: $190k
Do you want to own a brand new machine learning project with the chance to make a massive impact? My client is a leader in AI and predictive analytics in search of a Senior Applied ML Scientist. If you're a self-motivated individual interested in natural language processing, AI architecture, and more, you can set the roadmap for the product and follow through all the way to launch.
- Produce requirements to a machine learning solution
- Integrate into machine learning platform
- Generate, edit, evaluate models
- Build ML prototype and test in a live production environment
- Owned at least one ML project in the past where the team shipped a product
- Expert in Python 3 and Pandas
- Authority on data architecture
- Excellent document writing skills
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible vacation
***Please send your resume to for additional information and immediate consideration.***
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.