Management Resources is currently seeking a Sr. Accountant to assist our client in the Rochester, NY area. Enhance your career and your knowledge by working with a growing company. This is a short-term temporary opportunity in the Manufacturing field.
- Prepare reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Implement monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Build analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Arrange quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditorsJob Requirements:
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience including account reconciliations, general ledger, and financial statement preparation
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are highly desired
- Demonstrated skills in interacting effectively, both verbally and in writing, with functional managers
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Highly capable of analyzing financial data and creating accurate reports
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today or contact us directly at
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.