Chemist- Rochester NY 14610 Rotating Shift (12 hours Overnight/Days) Job Overview:
- Performs QC and analytical tests in accordance with approved methods in a Quality Assurance environment. Tabulates data and records/reports results as required.
- Ensure quality control test methods, lab equipment maintenance/repair, calibrations and recordkeeping are done in accordance to established procedures.
- Perform all required inspection and testing of raw materials, intermediates, and finished goods to meet business needs. Ensure strict adherence to Data Integrity and Part 11 (electronic records & signatures) requirements. Assists in providing data from the QC laboratory in inspections from customers or regulatory agencies
- BS or AS Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Analytical Chemistry
- Experience working in a QC or Analytical laboratory of an FDA regulated organization preferred. Extensive experience in the safe use of QC lab equipment.
- Experience in Wet Chemistry, Titration, HPLC, GC, IR or similar skills.
- Working knowledge of cGMP/GLP or similar regulated environment.
- Attention to detail and strict adherence to GMPs is a must.
- Focus on employee safety and ensuring a safe work environment
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.