Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking remote, part-time, hourly Academic Tutors for the Practical Nursing program at its Albany campus. Applicants must be local to the Capital Region of New York State. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
Individual will be responsible for providing remote academic tutoring through the Microsoft Teams platform in all subject areas of New York State Practical Nursing curriculum. Must have good organization skills and experience in nursing education. Days, evenings and weekends needed. Job Requirements:
- Must have an active NY State RN license
- Must have a baccalaureate degree
- Must be extremely detail oriented, creative and organized and have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient using MS Office Suite
Varies, based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to and note "PN Tutor" in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please).