Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
36 Job Shift:
Shift 3 Shift Details:
SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!!!
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent's Medical Center is a 473-bed Magnet recognized community teaching hospital committed to continuing Christ's healing ministry through its service to the greater Bridgeport, CT community. Our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Progressive Care Unit (PCU) are 14 and 15 bed units which care for many of the most acutely ill patients at the hospital. Patients on the units may be suffering from a wide variety of ailments across the medical and surgical spectrums, including open heart surgery, motor vehicle trauma, stroke and numerous other diagnoses. We provide personalized, compassionate care to our patients through teamwork, humility, and extensive knowledge; always focusing on optimal patient outcomes without compromising the safety of our team, patients or visitors.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Delegates aspects of care to other nursing personnel consistent with their level of education and expertise in order to meet patients' needs and to maximize staff performance.
- Participates in activities for professional growth and development outside of patient care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Associate degree required, BSN preferred
- Two years of Telemetry experience preferred
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment