Full Job Description:
We are equipment leasing and financing specialists.
And because our success depends on your success, we believe in offering highly personalized service and support.
Sometimes that means guiding new customers through the loan process and determining which programs fit their needs.
Other times it means working with our established clients to secure additional financing, collect payoffs, assist with insurance claims and anything else we can help them with.
In business since 1996, we believe our personal approach to business is what sets us apart in our industry!
No matter what the situation is, we won't stop working for our clients.
Our success is built on our customer's and vendor's success over many years.
We want only the best for them and we strive to provide extraordinary customer service and to develop long and lasting relationships with those we serve.
It's not uncommon that customers become life time friends with the staff and often share stories and pictures of family and friends.Job Requirements:
- Provide overall administrative and technical management on equipment lease/finance projects from bid preparation through final acceptance by client.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- - Monitor/control projects through communication with of on-site superintendent to ensure project is executed on schedule and within budget.
- - Represent company in project meetings; assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings.
- - Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- May directly supervise up to 10 Operations Managers with crews of 60.
- - Knowledge of finance and management.
- - Ability to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- - Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards and activities.
- Education and Experience:
- - Four year management degree or equivalent combinations of training and/or related experience.
- - Minimum of five years management, estimating, and/or supervision experience.
- - Thorough knowledge of all aspects of project: negotiations, engineering, estimating, schedules and safety required.