$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Do you have experience in handling various projects at once while remaining a positive attitude? A highly-skilled and well-spoken Receptionist is wanted by a growing Private Medical company OfficeTeam has partnered with. Sharpen your skill set at a dynamic company while growing your career in this fantastic opportunity. Offered on a short-term temporary basis, this Receptionist position is a great opportunity for candidates residing in the Hyannis, Massachusetts area.
How you will make an impact
- Support other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Greeting visitors
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Answering all incoming phone callsJob Requirements:
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Upbeat, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience
This career opportunity is available entirely through OfficeTeam. This a great Receptionist position with a lot of career growth potential. If you are a passionate individual that is driven to succeed, contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.