Who We Are
We're NextHome Titletown, and we believe in the professional talent of our real estate agents and the value of innovation. Our agents proudly merge their industry expertise and commitment to clients with our office's innovative, integrated technology. This allows us to provide our clients with honest value and unmatched service. We're growing our team with dedicated professionals. We value our agents' diverse professional and personal backgrounds. This means that we hire new and experienced agents. If we can help build your expertise, grow your business, and meet your goals, then come talk with us.
Who You Are
A Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. You must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we are looking for Real Estate Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale experience for their clients.
The ideal individual will be teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are preferred.
In this role, you will...
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs, and open houses
As a company, we will...
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.