Real Estate ParalegalCompensation:
$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is partnering with a Law Firm seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to join their team. This law firm specializes in Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, and Business and Corporate Law.
* Provide support to attorney with real estate closings from start to finish
* Preparing contracts and documents
* Facilitating communication between the lawyers for buyer and seller
* Research and analysis
* Communicate effectively and efficiently over the phone with clientsJob Requirements:
* 2+ years of residential real estate paralegal experience
* Must be familiar with current CT real estate closing procedures, including TRID, and web-based platforms
* REO and short sales experience is a plus
* Must have strong Microsoft Office application skills
* Excellent communication and organization skills
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.