Who We Are
We're NextHome Titletown, and we believe in the professional talent of our real estate agents and the value of innovation. Our agents proudly merge their industry expertise and commitment to clients with our office's innovative, integrated technology. This allows us to provide our clients with honest value and unmatched service. We're growing our team with dedicated professionals. We value our agents' diverse professional and personal backgrounds. This means that we hire new and experienced agents. If we can help build your expertise, grow your business, and meet your goals, then come talk with us.
Who You Are
A Real Estate Outside Sales Professional is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on sales professionals to give them expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs. As an Outside Sales Professional, you will come up with creative ideas to make your clients' home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
The ideal sales professional will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.
In this role, you will...
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser
- reatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
As a company, we will...
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.