Who We Are
We're NextHome Titletown, and we believe in the professional talent of our real estate agents and the value of innovation. Our agents proudly merge their industry expertise and commitment to clients with our office's innovative, integrated technology. This allows us to provide our clients with honest value and unmatched service. We're growing our team with dedicated professionals. We value our agents' diverse professional and personal backgrounds. This means that we hire new and experienced agents. If we can help build your expertise, grow your business, and meet your goals, then come talk with us.
Who You Are
A Real Estate Listing Agent is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this role, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing agent, your clients will look to you for marketing strategies to sell their home as well as your advice about reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms. Every day in real estate is new, exciting, and different than the previous day, so the Real Estate Listing Agent role is best suited to those who appreciate change and flexibility.
The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent communication and customer service skills. The role is also geared for a person who can be autonomous and driven toward personal success and client satisfaction.
In this role, you will...
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs, and open houses
As a company, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.