Job Posting Title:
Quality Assurance Clerical Assistant
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct line monitoring of all production lines in operation.
Assist in updating or implementing production and food safety aids such as SOPs, HACCP, GMP's, etc.
Maintain well-organized, detailed and legible records.
Secure samples involved with customer complaints and help with investigations.
Support operations management in problem resolution.
Stop production, if necessary, to correct Food Safety issues, Quality issues or safety problems.
Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system. Initiate corrective action when necessary.
Execute holds involving nonconforming product. Insure product is tagged and information communicated to appropriate personnel.
Inform Lead Person, Supervisors or other management personnel of any Food Safety or Quality issues or of any processes which become noncompliant with specified requirements.
Responsible for reporting food safety and quality problems to the appropriate personnel, as well as follow all quality and safety programs and policies.
Responsible to report food safety and quality problems to supervision and or management.
Specific Job Duties & Tasks:
- New Employee Orientation
- Annual Employee Review Training
- Package Integrity checks
- Sensory Tests
- Set up incoming shift - QA sheets
- Perform all analytical testing at the required frequencies
- Collecting of production samples
- Collection of any other samples that are required.
- Film sample checks and data input in computer
- Sample requests and knowledge of hand wrapping samples - when required
- Know how to make up labels for boxes that need box printing or anything else that might need a label
- Know how to put product on HOLD and fill out HOLD tickets - HOLD POLICY
- Foreign Object Procedures
- Blood Borne Pathogens Procedures
- Metal Detection Procedures
- H.A.C.C.P Inspections
- Collection and analysis of incoming cocoa samples.
- Filing records
- Spread Sheets; updating based on requirements
- Monthly QA Monitoring Program
- Hygienic Restorations
- EMPC Swabbing as required
- Any other duties assigned by QA management or supervision
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.