Property Manager - Lyons/Clyde
What's in it for you:
* Day Shift / Full Time hours
* Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30
* Competitive Pay - based on experience
* Weekly Pay
* Position will include some driving
* Contract Hire based on performance
The property manager is responsible for providing property management to ensure a safe, clean and sanitary environment for residential and commercial properties.
* Responsible for but not limited to coordinating of all tenant related activities and record keeping necessary to maintain the financial viability of the property
* Recruiting, interviewing, transferring, promoting, conducting performance evaluations, disciplining and terminating
* Position is required to prepare a draft budget and the coordination of rent collection activities
* Review and process information to determine what it means, how it fits together and respond to it
* Provide counseling to tenants in areas such as parenting, money management, substance abuse/mental health support, problem solving, conflict resolution etc.
* Conducts apartment safety and cleanliness checks related to resident occupancy.
* Completes property inspections to ensure asset is maintained
* Provides ongoing crisis management and mediation
What you bring to the table:
* 3+ years experience in housing management specifically affordable housing
* Experience or familiarity with local, state and federal services programs
* Strong written and verbal communication skills which demonstrate the ability to interpret, clarify and advise concerning program objectives, tasks and programs
* Experience using Yardi (+ but not required)
* High School Diploma
* Experience with Microsoft office Suite
Contact our recruiters at . We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.