Peabody Properties, Inc. seeks an experience Property Manager to manage an apartment community in Essex County, MA. Duties include, but not limited to, operation of community within established financial guidelines and budget, annual and interim recertifications, property inspections, staff supervision and administrative functions. Solid tax credit experience required.
Requirements of the Position:
- Candidates must have:
- 3+ years' experience in property management
- Proven knowledge of and compliance with: Affordable Housing, Federal, State and Local Housing regulations
- Solid management and proven leadership skills
- Strong financial, marketing, and resident relations skills
- High degree of interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to respond to residents, investigate complaints, disturbances and resolve problems following management rules and regulations in a timely manner.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years related property management and supervisory experience. Also, extensive knowledge of RealPage Onesite, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.