Provide project management and technical expertise to support projects from quotation through post-shipment. Support sales personnel, customers, engineers and technicians to win orders and ensure timely delivery of products and services. AS A PROJECT ENGINEER, YOU WILL\:
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS\:
- Provide technical guidance to internal and external designers, technicians, field service and other personnel during quotation, design, manufacture, testing and post shipment activities.
- Support sourcing plans as necessary.
- You will be responsible of developing and maintaining project timelines.
- Assist in training for our Customers through in-house seminars, field seminars and lab training.
- Host customer visits to review designs, hold equipment weld trials and production simulation runs.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in customer project management and industrial manufacturing sales processes, including technical consultation and cross-function collaboration
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- This role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of hydraulic circuits, industrial pneumatic and controls
- Position requires some overnight travel
- Minimum of three years relevant experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS\:
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment and customer engagement
- Background in plastics, automotive, electronics, or medical device industry a plus
- PMI certification a plus
WHY EMERSON? Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs\: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our companys values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about ourCulture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.Work Authorization
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email address removed >. ABOUT EMERSON
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We dont settle for good enough or This is the way its always been done. Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the never been done before. Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.No calls or agencies please.