Kelly Engineering Resources has an excellent direct hire Process Technician position with an industry leader in Rochester, NY. This position offers a great team environment, growth potential and a competitive pay rate based on experience. Process Technician responsibilities Include:
- Setting up presses, molds and processes as well as providing on-going production support for the injection molding operation.
- Work closely with Quality Department to develop stable processes and troubleshoot production issues
- Adhere to the process control plans for the manufacturing line
- Work with Engineering to ensure efficiency when processes are not adequate
Process Technician Requirements
- Experience in injection molding and set-up, optics highly desirable
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.