Kelly Services is currently looking to hire a Process Engineer to work on contract for one of our top Medical Device/Pharma clients on-site in Rochester, NY. This is a long-term opportunity. Key Activities:
- Lead data analysis and provide recommendations on trends, correlations, response variables, DOEs etc. in an effort to better understand process interdependencies.
- Reporting and presentation of data analysis.
- Co-ordinate requirement setting to define automation requirements.
- Ensure product quality and all tasks are in accordance with established SOPs, GMPs, Divisional Specifications, and EHS standards.
- Lead equipment upgrades, continuous improvement activities, equipment re-qualifications, write and execute IQ/OQ s, etc.
- Degree in Scientific or Engineering Discipline
- 7-12 years in Engineering, Process Development, and/or Quality Engineering setting
- Hands-on experience and technical expertise in a development environment a must.
- Statistical analysis required within a development or manufacturing setting.
- Computer Literacy with skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, plus Minitab, JMP or equivalent software .
- Expertise in Statistical Analysis including experience of DOE and SPC.
- Communication, Organization, Report Writing, and Presentation skills a must.
- Must be able to develop working relationships with various internal core competencies and lead team members.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and DFSS experience preferred.
- Minitab/JMP Statistical software preferred.
- ISO-9000, GMP, medical device manufacturing experience a plus.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.