Set up, operate, or tend machines to punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material.
- Produce parts in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and quality specifications
- Be responsible for meeting daily productions quotas
- Identify & communicate to management manufacturing defects promptly
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Good attention to detail
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others.