Maintains accurate logs on all equipment in hospital and provides for a safe working environment. Also maintain and repair equipment including, but not limited to, mechanical, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, plant maintenance, and medical gas systems. Snow removal as weather conditions dictate. Driving as needed for company business. Qualifications
1. Able to troubleshoot, read schematics, and/or blue prints.
2. Valid state driver's license.
3. Minimum 2 years' experience required
4. High school diploma or equivalent required
Facility specific requirements (facility may require items listed below)
1. Behavioral Violence Prevention training required within first 6 months
2. Woonsocket Boiler License required - must be obtained within 6 months of hire
3. Snow shoveling with no restrictions
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: