A private practice located in New York is seeking a family medicine physician to join their team due to growth. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm, and your schedule will be 5 days a week. The ideal candidate will be board certified, licensed in California, and Spanish-speaking.
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 1 week of CME and stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
The Town of East Hampton is located in southeastern Suffolk County, New York, at the eastern end of the South Shore of Long Island.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Nadege Montgomery at or email your CV in confidence to . Refer to job number .
- Position available due to growth
- 100% outpatient position
- Prefer a physician that can start asap
- 5-day workweek
- New York licensed preferred
- Must be board certified
- Spanish is a big plus, not required
- Located in East Hampton
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail