Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
Available Positions for Part Time Remote Customer Service Representatives!
Are you looking to expand your career as a Part Time Remote Customer Service Representative? OfficeTeam has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled candidate. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. If you're looking for a long-term temporary engagement, and can work in Waterbury, Connecticut, this could be the Part Time Remote Customer Service Representative position for you! If you are interested please send resumes to or call .
What you get to do every single day
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send written business correspondenceJob Requirements:
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Expertise in Booking Appointments
- Adeptness in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Basic Office Equipment experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Practical knowledge of Phone Etiquette
- Comprehensive knowledge of Outbound Sales
- Calendar managements and scheduling appointments experience
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Deep understanding of scheduling
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.