The Off-Net Solutions Specialist will be responsible for administrating the presales and post-sales process of sourcing, ordering, tracking and auditing/reconciling records in regards to lit and dark circuit activation's, moves/adds/changes, terminations, as well as other facilities, circuit components, and leased 3rd party network interconnections. As a key member of the Off-Net Operations team, this person is also required to drive continual process improvement, gain operational efficiency, control costs, and provide a level of service which meets or exceeds customer and other department expectations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - SUMMARY
* Obtain pricing for, and process orders for, circuits orders with 3rd party carriers and service providers - Initial Quotations, Orders, Applications, Augments, Disconnects relating to Type II Circuits, which could also include additional facilities such as Power, Equipment and/or Space.
* Act as a point of contact for the LT Sales and Engineering/Operations organizations. Be a point of contact for Type II providers' account teams. Maintain effective relationships with all providers.
* Ensure committed installation dates are met, and communicate effectively with LT PM and other depts. as needed.
* Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Maintain vendor data, rate sheets, & service availability documentation for each Type II provider across the network.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.