The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature's Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The Nature's Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
Are you currently looking for a high-profile position where your senior leadership and plant management experience can be applied to some of the most well-known brands on the market today? Would you be interested in leading a team within today's upward trending Health and Wellness Industry? If so, The Nature's Bounty Co. is currently seeking our next Packaging Plant Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead associates across three shifts with approximately 400 team members
- Performance of the plant, including safety, quality, cost, productivity, and customer service
- Formulation of plant strategy and annual goals and objectives for the plant that align to the Supply Chain direction
- Achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on the Plant Scorecard
- Foster a High-Performing System and teams
- Creation, implementation, and improvement of Daily Management Systems, including Safety, Centerline, Clean-Inspect-and-Lubricate, Total Productive Maintenance, Quality Defect Elimination, etc.
- Overall quality and performance of the plant leadership team
- Assess and develop talent, coach the team to work effectively
- Provide coaching of plant leadership team members, floor leaders, and operating floor associates in the principles of high performing work systems and hold all levels accountable for implementation and sustainability
- Create an effective leadership team, one that has a high sense of urgency and a high level of cross-functional collaboration that drives results
- Create systems and processes that result in a high level of competence across all levels, encompassing both leadership and technical skills
- Build a culture that develops a high degree of ownership from all associates, an environment of trust and openness, and a culture that delivers consistently superior results
- Benchmark successful operations and incorporate learning into the operation
- Collaborate with other functions within Supply Chain and within the company to drive an effective business
- 7+ years of plant management experience within the CPG, consumer health, or pharmaceutical industries.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- Military experience a plus
- A substantial technical background, evidenced by academic credentials and professional experience.
- Superior working knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Lean Manufacturing and the ability to utilize these tools to create and operate a high performing organization
- Experience designing and/or implementing a High-Performing System and Teams
- Management experience at a "facility-wide" level for a medium-sized plant or for a unit within a large-sized plant
- The demonstrated ability to coordinate with relevant support functions, including Quality, Maintenance, Facilities, Production, Inventory Control, Scheduling, Procurement, Planning and Human Resources
- Proven ability to build and implement a high-performing culture
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate a vision effectively and to enroll others in that vision
- Proven ability to build organizational capabilities
- Superior and proven people development skills
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations (cGMP) and appreciation for what are generally considered to be current best practices in the industry
- Advanced PC skills that include Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP applications required
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.