The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature's Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The Nature's Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
As a key member of the Supply Chain Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, the Manager for Warehouse and Distribution is responsible for the interpretation and quantification of financial and operational analyses related to global warehouse, distribution (multiple distribution centers) and transportation activities and driving continuous ideation for cost improvement to deliver improved business results.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead partner and collaborator for global warehouse, distribution and transportation leadership teams focused on the achievement of financial objectives and drive measurable improved business performance.
- Provide comprehensive analytics to evaluate variances to plan, forecast, and prior year.
- Provide detailed explanations to the key drivers along with insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Communicate financial risks and opportunities to leadership teams as well as global business units partners on the commercial teams.
- Partner with corporate transportation team to evaluate global freight spend risks and opportunities.
- Conduct monthly reporting and analyses to provide insights on trends, market activities, KPI's, etc.
- Lead the development and analysis of the annual plan and forecasts, including freight for global supply chain.
- Research, track and summarize data including metrics, trends, and expense analysis.
- Interpret data into actionable items and work with cross-functional partners to drive business results.
- Evaluate projects designed to improve operations, cost control, and performance.
- Collaborate with business partners to drive progress and lead the measurement of financial results and impact to the P&L.
- Monitor and analyze ROI's for global warehouse, distribution, and transportation projects.
- Communicate risks and opportunities to leadership team.
- Lead capital planning, forecasting, and pre/post ROI analytics.
- Provide financial support on all related global strategic projects.
- 5+ years of experience within Supply Chain Finance
- Focus within warehousing / distribution / logistics strongly preferred
- Experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Packaged Goods or related industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting required; Master's Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting preferred
- AS400, Oracle, GL Wand, Hyperion, and Power BI knowledge a plus
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Strong ability to interpret data, identify and communicate potential opportunities and risks
- Flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects in order to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to contribute to a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be proficient with Windows, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Power Point, etc.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.