- Input patient information into a computer system and verify necessary physician referrals and insurance authorizations. All tasks must be performed with close adherence to both hospital rules and regulatory compliance. Hospital patient registration specialists must make sure that clients properly fill out and sign all relevant insurance and hospital release forms.
- The job also requires that the registration specialist explain financial options to patients. It also might involve the collection and processing of payments. Additionally, a hospital patient registration specialist must keep an accurate record of payments received and then provide patient's insurance companies with the proper paperwork that reflects all related transactions.
- Ability to multitask
- Healthcare experience and knowledge
- HIPAA knowledge - patient privacy is imperative
- Ability to remain calm and professional, even in emergency situations
- Understanding of medical terminology and standard insurance forms
- First Shift - part time, full time also available
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits Available - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.