* Provide quality Customer Service to the patients and visitors courteously and promptly.
* Verify and update patient account information according to Front Desk policy and procedures.
* Works routinely with the Insurance Verification team to maintain knowledge of Insurance and to ensure accuracy of information is being entered.
* Follow the Cash Security policy and procedures according to company guidelines.
* Maintains work area and patient waiting room routinely and in a neat and orderly manner.
* Maintain knowledge of individual physicians scheduling requirements and preferences.
* Uphold a professional image and environment at the front desk within the company.
* Provide patient support and respond to requests for information in a courteous and timely manner.
* Demonstrates effective communication strategies reflective of the needs of all patients, including those from vulnerable populations
* Performs related work as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.