MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of all marketing activities. Marketing campaigns will reflect go-to-market strategies for new investor acquisition and lead generation, brand development and employee engagement.
Our client is a recently been acquired by a private equity firm and they are pursuing strategic growth opportunities including acquisitions to broaden the service offering and so we need someone who is highly strategic and who can pivot strategies over time as the company grows and evolves.
- Preparing market research and client analysis to identify industry trends and new business development opportunities; finding synergies with other firm practice areas; assisting key partner in pursuing leads.
- Driving client team efforts on behalf of key partner, which requires identifying relevant team members, creating client plans, organizing and leading client team conference calls/meetings, preparing relationship reports, generating relationship maps and targeting plans.
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's offerings across the equity spectrum
- Position the firm's product offerings through the creation of marketing materials including but not limited to pitchbooks, presentations, and investor meeting materials
- Help prepare monthly and quarterly performance updates
- Assist in answering any ad-hoc requests from investors
- Help manage relationships with existing investors and develop new relationships
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a discipline requiring writing, research and analysis, marketing or business
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of Private Equity, Capital Markets, and or Financial Services Industry
- Financial Services, Investment Management, and or Private Equity experience required
- Huge Potential for Growth
- Competitive 401K Contribution
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits
- 20 Vacation Days
- Work From Home Flexibility