Permanent opening - Manufacturing Production Supervisor in Leominster, MA. 2nd shift 2pm-10:30pm. Annual salary of $65-85K.
Ultimate Staffing has partnered up with a global semiconductor manufacturer, Infineon Technologies located in Leominster, MA. They are seeking for an innovative leader to join their team!
Generous company benefits and growth opportunities!Hours:
2nd shift 2pm-10:30pm, Monday through FridayResponsibilities:
- Create a safe and engaging environment
- Plan and manage resources, monitor and resolve problems
- Coach and mentor team members
- Analyze performance and achieve results
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-Employment Background Check and Drug Screening
- 3-5 years of supervisory or management experience in a manufacturing production setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people
- Industry experience in semiconductors, electronics, medical devices, military, and pharma a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
If you are interested in this role, please call me at or email me at . Referrals are welcomed!
Who we are:
Ultimate Staffing is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company to be recognized with all the industry's top awards for...
The Best Staffing Firm to Work For;
The Best Staffing Firm to Temp For; and
The Best in Client Services.
We get to make life better for people and create remarkable experiences every day. We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.