Top Client is hiring manufacturing associates in Milford, MA!! Please see below for details!
*Direct Placement and Contract Opportunities*
- Perform operations of the following (may be applicable to commercial scale product, development studies, clinical scale or validation activities).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of manufacturing process and equipment to perform various production steps.
- Ability to train employees.
- Subject matter expert operating production equipment, as needed.
- Monitor and record batch parameters, including computer data entry. Complete relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP guidelines. Perform mathematical calculations related to production processes.
- Initiate new documents for procedures; may make minor revisions to existing documents.
- Work with support team on all necessary event investigations and inventory system cycle counts and discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot process problems and respond to alarms. Provide information for unplanned events, including entering data into event management software.
- Oversee training of new employees, track training requirements for team members ensuring appropriate training is completed prior to process execution.
- Order, receive and distribute supplies into production area as needed.
- Pushing buffer containers ranging from 50L to 200L.
- Sitting for periods of 2 to 3 hours.
- Knowledge of laboratory and pharmaceutical production equipment including but not limited to: autoclaves, process tanks, analytical equipment.
Apply today if interested!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.