Performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance system.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
- Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and other supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Set up and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment according to specified procedures.
- Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse to maintain machinery and work areas.
- Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or dollies.
- Replace, empty, or replenish machine and equipment containers such as gas tanks or boxes.
- Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines, or in equipment compartments or containers.
- Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts, using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers, or other equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Attention to detail
- Strong mechanical ability
- Ability to use common hand and power tools
- Able to Troubleshoot issues
- Work independently as well as on a team